Fish Tank Filter

21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4 FX5 FX6 Canister Filters

21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4 FX5 FX6 Canister Filters

21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4 FX5 FX6 Canister Filters    21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4 FX5 FX6 Canister Filters

Proudly Serving Our Clients Over 20 Yrs. 21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4, FX5 and FX6 Canister Filters. Provides a superior level of filtration. Removes odors, discoloration, heavy metals, and organic contaminants.

Protects the motor from debris. Helps to keep water crystal clear. Ideal for freshwater and marine environments. Bulk packaged to save the environment. All brand names and trademarks are the properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purposes only.

&###xA0; &###xA0;When placing your order, please use an address the post office can deliver to. &###xA0; Delays are not common, but may occur due to poor weather conditions, and other natural acts of God. &###xA0; Over 75% of our international clients receive their order within 2 weeks. &###xA0; The other 25% receive their package within 30 to 45 days due to the processing of foreign&###xA0;governments that we have no control over. Zanyzap strives to serve all our customers in the best way that we can and get the products you ordered to you as quickly as possible.

&###xA0; If there ever is a problem, we want to know about it. &###xA0; If you should need to return an item, we are happy to help out. &###xA0; We may request a photo or for you to send back the order, free of charge to you. Zanyzap recognizes the importance of protecting and preserving our environment not just for ourselves, but for our children. &###xA0; This is not easy to do in this type of business however.

&###xA0; We have taken great strides to analyze&###xA0;our business processes and materials used to see what we could do to minimize our environmental footprint. &###xA0; This starts by powering our facilities with energy created from wind and solar energy sources. &###xA0; The plastic and cardboard packaging that we use for your product is 100% recycleable and we recycle all scrap packaging. &###xA0; We encourage you to recycle your package as well, once it is received.

&###xA0; Excess&###xA0;filter products&###xA0;that are&###xA0;scrapped are&###xA0;also recycled and repurposed into products that are utilized by companies in other fields. &###xA0; Employees are also encourage to recycle paper, plastic bottles, and cans through the use of our collection bins throughout the facilities. &###xA0; While others may feel this is more than adequate, &###xA0;we feel this is only the beginning and constantly look for more ways to protect our valued planet Earth. Zanyzap is a proud sponsor and supporter of many&###xA0;philanthropic organizations based in The United States. &###xA0; We seek to empower others to do good in this world for humankind, the animal world, &###xA0;and for our environment.

&###xA0; Together, with your support, we can make a positive impact in the lives of millions of&###xA0;people and animals all around the world. American Red Cross - A world-famous humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education. Aquarium of the Pacific - Works to instill a sense of wonder, respect, and stewardship for the Pacific Ocean through its 11,000 animals, 50 exhibits whom are frequented by over 1.7 million visitors annually.

Children of the Night - Provides intervention in the lives of children who are sexually exploited and vulnerable or involved in prostitution and pornography. Feeding America - Helps to feed the hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks and engage our country in the fight to end hunger. The Humane Society of The United States - The nation's most effective animal protection agency driving transformational change around the world by combating large-scale animal cruelties.

Jude Children's Research Hospital - A world leader in understanding, treating and defeating childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Provides a superior level of filtration ---Removes odors, discoloration, heavy metals, and organic contaminants ---Protects the motor from debris ---Helps to keep water crystal clear ---Ideal for freshwater and marine environments ---Bulk packaged to save the environment ---SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! The item "21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4 FX5 FX6 Canister Filters" is in sale since Thursday, April 10, 2014. This item is in the category "Pet Supplies\Fish & Aquariums\Filters".

The seller is "zanyzap" and is located in Arcadia, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.

  • Type: Canister Filters
  • Brand: Zanyzap


21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4 FX5 FX6 Canister Filters    21 Carbon Impregnated Foam Pads For Fluval FX4 FX5 FX6 Canister Filters